Monday, April 20, 2009

Officially part of the Blog!

Hey team

Just letting everyone know, we have now created a team blog. Whit being my team member, and you the followers.

So here's how it's going to work. When Issy and I part ways for those devastating 6 months, we will each post separate entries onto the same blog. They are distinguishable by the name at the bottom of the post. Also mine will be better.

So now the title 'Whits Travels' is 'Whit and Alex's Travels' . Though now I realise there was no discussion over whether it was going to be Whit and Alex's Travels or Alex and Whit's Travels. This doesn't seem like a very equal team. Which Whit points out that it isn't...as she won't make me an administrator in case I accidentally delete the blog.

The url is unchanged though. I still don't get a mention there....

Stay tuned for the next installment of the ALEX AND WHIT adventures

1 comment: