Saturday, April 11, 2009

The Countdown is On

So here I am, less than 77 hours away from my departure. Had my last chance shopping day, so if I don't have it now, I guess it will have to wait!!

I want to thank everyone who turned up to my party last night, I was so stoked and completely taken by surprise. Especially thanks to the many people who helped organise it, it must have been a substantial effort. I am so grateful to have you all as my friends.

I also want to thank my friends at work, the Mountain Design voucher was well spent! I will send you a picture of me with my awesome new rain pants. I'm sure they will be well used, I think Squamish is one of the rainiest places in Canada. Thank you for being so good to me during my first job in the 'real world'.

I'll chuck another post down before I leave/in Sydney airport if I run out of time.

1 comment: