Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Canada Mk II

Well here I am again, preparing to disembark the homeland to jet-sett off to my second homeland, the Great White North. I am so excited to be heading back to camp for a month over the winter uni break!!!
On Monday I make the mammoth flight from Perth to Sydney, then to LA and finally Vancouver before heading North to the Squamish River Valley and one of the most fun places on Earth, Camp Summit!
I'm going to be working as a camp counselor for 4 weeks, and as I'm returning staff this time I get paid (yeow!) and also won't be the go-to for all the super awesome jobs such as staining buildings (I'm pretty sure I still had stain ingrained in my skin months after we finished that job!)
Anyway this week has been a combo of trying to organise stuff before going away, as well as chilling to recover from my first set of uni exams and training hard so I won't get too unfit over my holiday. Might have to lay off the chicken grilled cheese sandwiches this year unfortunately...
Oh well!
Hopefully will post again in-transit to YVR. So excited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment